martes, 21 de octubre de 2008

Hello!



My name is Virginia. I am eleven years old. I am from Madrid, my phone number is 8-4-3-2-5-8.
My address is Espurgabueys street, number 152. I like music. My favourite group is Jonas Brothers.
I don't like chocolate, cakes, peas and onion. I hate a cauliflower. I love meat. My favourite sports are volleyball and football. My hair is fair, straight and beautiful, and I have got brown eyes. I am thin, tall, kind and funny. I am a girl. My favourite colour is pink. I have got four brothers. Their names are Carlos, Marco, Rubén and Sergio. They have got fair hair and brown eyes. They are funny and silly. I have got a dog. Its name is Copito. He is brown with blue eyes. He likes meat. My favourite friend's name is Ángela.
She is eleven years old. She has got dark hair and brown eyes. She is tall and thin. Her favourite colour is blue. She is kind and wonderful.

Goodbye!

3 comentarios:

Pepa Asencio dijo...

You have some misspellings. Can you please write again?

Pepa Asencio dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
Pepa Asencio dijo...

Excellent!!!